[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Air Fryer

Shannon shannon at bartchroofing.com
Wed Apr 11 17:15:45 UTC 2018

Hello Jan,
My name is Shannon. I just joined this list yesterday when I learned of it.
I was wondering if you could fill me in on Which air fryer you are using? My
sister has one and likes it but I am not at all sure how I would go about
using it. Hers has buttons and I would have to do a lot of remembering to
use it.
Which particular one is it that you find that you are able to use?
Thank you