[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instant Pot Types

Shannon shannon at bartchroofing.com
Wed Apr 11 17:59:34 UTC 2018

Sabra,
I haven't gotten one either, even though one of the guys here at the office
swares by it because I 1. Don't know how to pressure cook, and 2. I remember
when my mother had the pressure-cooker out I was told to stay out of the
kitchen.
The consept scares me.
Can it really do it and can I really do it without hurting myself?

Thanks
Shannon