[Small-Appliance-Cooking] using the microwave for precooked meats

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Apr 11 19:12:48 UTC 2018

Oh my dear, if we lived in the same state I would teach you how to cook.
I had a friend in Denver who wanted to cook her own roast.
So we got a roast potatoes and carets.
We put it all together and timed it.
She was so proud from that time on she always did a roast.
Now you can find a roast kit in the store, where it does well in the
crock pot and oven.
The crock pot will cook your meal just fine.