[Small-Appliance-Cooking] cooking meat in the nuker

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:35:33 UTC 2018

I tried this to cook some beef for a taco dip and I don't know what I did wrong. Beef did not taste right. It tasted very rubbery and stringy. I have cooked fruit and vegetables in the microwave with success though. For example, if you peel and slice an apple, and then put butter and a cinnamon sugar mixture on each slice and then heated up for a few minutes, it turns into baked apples.

Sabra Ewing