[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Question about what is safe to be put in microwaves:

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:18:43 UTC 2018

Anything metal is not safe in a microwave. Also some plastic bags are not safe because they can melt. Also, if you put an egg in the shell in your microwave it will blow out the fuse. You can microwave eggs, but you have to crack them first. They have a special thing that you can put your egg into boil it in the microwave.

Sabra Ewing