[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instant Pot Types

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 10:51:31 UTC 2018

When I got married in 1970, someone gave us a pressure cooker that sat on
top of the stove. I actually was afraid to use it. I had heard stories about
them blowing up and hurting people. When Q V C had an electric one and
talked about its safety features, I bought it. I have used it safely for
about 4 years. The concept that they aren't safe is an extremely outdated
idea. The old stove top ones blew up on sight people also of course. It had
nothing to do with wheather you could see or not.

Bernice and the adorable LoLO.