[Small-Appliance-Cooking] hot plates

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Thu Apr 12 14:03:11 UTC 2018

Induction plates are great. The pot has to be magnetic on the bottom, so test it with a magnet. There is no open flame no matter how high the temperature is. So if you have been Leary of frying meat on a regular stove-top, this plate is for you. It doesn’t heat up the kitchen as much during the summer hot months. You can take it anywhere you can plug it in, so outside on a deck, if you have access to an outlet. Bring it to the table if you want to, very versatile.

Penny Leclair and Jefferson from CGDB