[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Cooking Bacon

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 12 14:17:30 UTC 2018

I use two methods. For a few slices, I put paper towels down on a
plate, bacon on that, then more paper towels. I do up to four slices
this way.  I also have a microwave bacon cooker which will hold 6 or
7 slices. It is a plastic tray with a raised edge, and ridges across
it, and a lid. Put the bacon on it, put on the lid, and cook. How
long depends on your microwave, the number of slices, and the
thickness of the bacon.

It does get crisp, but can easily go from crisp to burned.  You just
have to get experience with how long.

Dave