[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Food Delivery

laotab ~ laotab at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 18:18:23 UTC 2018

The one delivers the food and you cook as you want.  there is plenty of companies that deliever full meals.  Just a quick heat and ready.  Perfect for the 2 working family with no time to come home and start with nothing.  but it is expensive.  The one I looked into was approx. $9 per person.  Going out that is ok but not for an in home meal.