[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Using toaster oven more than usual

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:27:09 UTC 2018

Hi everyone, this does sound like a defective surge protector to me. I’ll spend the extra money and buy anything dealing with electricity at Home Depot or Lowes.
Also as an added safety precaution, I always unplug anything that is not in use from the surge protectors in our home. We have found that this cuts down on our electric bill some what.