[Small-Appliance-Cooking] cuckoo pot video

dkkendrick at earthlink.net dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 18:23:21 UTC 2018

Charlene and all,
Well, obviously, I misspoke and also read my messages in reverse order!
I see now that it must be spelled cuckoo like the clock.
And thank you for posting this video!
I loved it. And now I'm feeling like I really need to play with one of these
things.
I could not find the woman's name who made the video and would like to
follow her, since she is so clear verbally. If anyone saw her name on the
screen for future reference, I'd appreciate knowing it.
Peace,
Deborah