[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Using toaster oven more than usual

geodom at optonline.net geodom at optonline.net
Mon Apr 16 09:24:20 UTC 2018

Okay, why not?  If you have a good surge protector, there should be no reason not to be able to do that.  The problem comes with when you have a bad one.  I have mine plugged into a heavy duty extension cord with a right-angle plug, so it won’t stick out from the wall a lot.  It has been this way for years, and it has worked fine.  Pam.