[Small-Appliance-Cooking] appliance question

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:55:39 UTC 2018

Good Morning Jamie, my suggestion would be to do a google search because there are probably quite a few juicers and dehydrators on the market.
If you find one that is in a store near you, go and see it to see if it is accessible for you.
I’ll try to find our juicer and send you the info on it later.
Hope this helps you somewhat.