[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Stand Mixers

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon Apr 16 17:20:12 UTC 2018

Hi, All,

I got a Kitchen Aid mixer in the 1980's.  Until fairly recently,
I made my bread.  The recipe I had originally made three loaves,
but because of the mixer, I had to pare it down to make to wo.  I
think I probably made bread about every other week or so.  My
bread was all wholewheat, but earlier I added high-gluten flour
to make it easier to work with.  After I replaced a VitaMix
around 2003 or so, I beaou the additional dry ingredients
container for that appliance and so did not have to add
high-gluten flour anymore.  When I would bake, I ground my own
wheatberries to flour just before using it.  I have appreciated
the Kitchen Aid for neading dough.  The Kitchen Aid is very
stable and easy to use.  Along the way, my mother recorded the
recipe and instruction book, and eventually I also had it
brailled.

Evelyn