[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instapot

Shannon Bartch shannon at bartchroofing.com
Thu Apr 26 17:20:13 UTC 2018

Connie,

With the Bluetooth abilities, I believe you have to be using the app for that?

Are you using it on an iPhone with voice over?

Is the app friendly to use with voice over?

Can you control it through all the functions/features?

Can you set it to be the slow cooker as well as use the pressure cooker?

I don’t see me ever making yogurt or needing it to make rice but…

So many things that have apps to work the product lose  the features when the app is not friendly to use as a blind person.

Do you find that the app is accessible?