[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instapot

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:27:37 UTC 2018

The Bluetooth model is most assuredly the best way to go! However, it
is quite difficult to get one now, as Instant Pot no longer makes this
Smart model. Amazon no longer sells it either. They have promised to
come out with a newer Smart model, but this has not happened yet.
Maybe you can find other sellers who still have a supply.

Sharonda

--
Sharonda White
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona (NFBA)