[Small-Appliance-Cooking] cou cou pot

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:08:23 UTC 2018

>From what I have seen on the Cuckoo Pot, some things such as setting the
time and possibly temperature do not speak.  I have found a trick with the
Instant Pot Rockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC
690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC
690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC
690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC
690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC 690-BRockwell AC
690-BiRockwell AC 690-Bs that it does run a bit on the hot side.  I have
been using Low pressure and/or Low heat on everything with no problems so
far.
Jordan