[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Questions

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:06:47 UTC 2018

Ditto on your comments, too, Joy, regarding the air fryer.  As for the Instant Pot, I think the model with the wifi capability was discontinued and I’d heard there was going to be a new one but have been watching amazon and haven’t seen it yet. You could use the instant pot without the wifi to connect to your iphone, but given the choice I’d rather have the iphone app so I could always know what was happening and be in complete control of things. So, hold out on the instant pot until someone in the group can find out what’s happening with their wifi model.

Charlene