[Small-Appliance-Cooking] toaster/oven

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:21:29 UTC 2018

I have a Kitchen Aid basic toaster oven, not the convection one. There are
four dials, no menus, no buttons to push through a menu  or anything. It's
easy to put a few marks on the dials if you need them. It's largen enough to
get at least a 9 by 9 pan or a frozen pizza in it on the rack so I use it
for cooking small meals as well as the usual toast. I've had mine for 6
years now, so it seems to have a good track record, too.