[Small-Appliance-Cooking] toaster/oven

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 19:04:58 UTC 2018

No, not true.  As I mentioned in my previous message, basic, 4 slice toaster-ovens from Black & Decker, Hamilton Beach/Proctor Silex, Oster and Cuisinart all have mechanical knobs for setting the cooking function, temperature and timer.  Just visit Amazon.com and type in a search term like “4 slice toaster ovens”, and you will get a long list of models with mechanical controls that are fully accessible.

Gerald