[Small-Appliance-Cooking] toaster/oven

geodom at optonline.net geodom at optonline.net
Tue Jun 5 22:12:38 UTC 2018

It sounds like we both have the same one.  I liked the one I had before that, but it bit the dust.  This one is a little bit smaller than I had hoped.  But the next size up that they had was bigger than the one it would have replaced, and it seemed to be too high, so there wouldn’t be enough room between the top of that and the bottom of the kitchen cabinets which are made out of that fake wood.  Pam.