[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Fwd: Researching accessible clothes washing machines

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 14:22:59 UTC 2018

Hi Marry Willows, we have a 2 year old Sears Kenmore front loader that is
accessible from the standpoint that it has a dial for setting the types of
loads for an example heavy loads like comforters or heavy jackets, delicate
regular etc.it has a chime for each setting, but, we also put a Braille bump
dot at the normal load setting. Other than that, it has buttons for setting
the water temperatures, spin and rinse cycles etc, we did have to have the
service technician come back out to help us wih that since it required the
machine to be turned on for about 10 seconds to allow the computer to log in
the information.
We don't change the settings on these buttons.
Unfortunately I don't have a model or serial number for this machine, the
best thing that I can suggest is that you go to a Sears store and look at
and feel the machines that are on display.
Hope this helps you, and good luck.