[Small-Appliance-Cooking] french fry cutters

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Fri May 4 14:32:07 UTC 2018

Hi, does anybody know if there is a French fry cutter that will cut fries in
a shoestring shape, like McDonald's fries?  I would love to be able to make
a fry like that from scratch.  I have one that will do potato chip shape and
curly fries but the curly fries are more like hash brown size when they're
cut.  I have one that will cut fries thick like steak fries and one size
smaller but not shoestring like I really want.  Thanks in advance for any
help with this you may be able to provide. Have a blessed day.