[Small-Appliance-Cooking] searching for a blender

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:13:29 UTC 2018

Hello,

A while ago, I bought a small food processor, but I’m considering a blender with other processing capabilities, preferably with a stainless steel container. I found glass too irksome to my sound oversensitivity, and plastics tend to scratch when you accidentally bump the inside with the blade portion. Any ideas? Obviously, trying to avoid things with multiple menus and touch screen—just good, old-fashioned buttons and switches, for me. I’m on a budget, but still want something that does the job nicely, as to making everything uniform in size, or grinding it down to smoothie-consistency. Thanks!

Sandra

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced."
(James Baldwin)

---