[Small-Appliance-Cooking] new Keurig--need direction

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:50:54 UTC 2019

Hi, all:

Just bought a Keurig K Mini Plus, and, as stated by the QVC rep who helped
me firm up my decision, it has 3 tactually-discernible buttons on top; I
believe she said the top was to make for a stronger brew, but I'm not sure
what the other two are, and don't want to guess. Itching to do a clean brew
tonight, before running it in earnest tomorrow. Anyone have one of these?
Please instruct! Thanks!

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.
(Mary Oliver)