[Small-Appliance-Cooking] air fryer

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Jan 11 01:49:06 UTC 2019

Hi,
At this time I don't know the model number, getting the machine from qvc.
When cooking anything does each model differ, or can you say cooking
fries and fish would go for 15 minutes or thirty.
Or cooking chicken with baked potato would 30 minutes go well for
potato or do I need to do that for 40 minutes?
I would wish the food to come out together if possible, meaning hot.
You put the food on the rack or round cilinder that came with frier?
Then grease dropps to the bottom of pan?
Just some thoughts,
Thanks,

--
--Dar