[Small-Appliance-Cooking] air fryer

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Tue Jan 15 21:04:59 UTC 2019

This fryer does four baked potatoes in 25 minutes. Then do the steak
There are bigger units. This one I liked the way the dials work and for me cooking for two works.

I would say it probably depends on the food you like

Everything I have read has breaded coating like for fish or for chicken.

It says not do do sauceages, I wonder if a good quality can be done that has little fat?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10