[Small-Appliance-Cooking] air fryer

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Wed Jan 16 14:44:40 UTC 2019

The book with this Philips only gives the description of four portion sizes. I have no idea what the size is in quarts.

It is one basket so one cooking area.

It would seem that things cook faster but in small quantities. So pizza is not going to be very big and definitely not a practical choice for more than one or two users. I would say it is not for a family unless you want to use the air fryer for French fries

You can’t fill the space entirely because the idea of cooking with hot air is that the air must circulate around all the food. Filling the basket too much will not cook everything the way it should cook.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10