[Small-Appliance-Cooking] best currently-available accessible Keurig

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:58:11 UTC 2019

Sondra I have the k select and love it love it love it! It's all buttons
you have buttons from 6 oz up to 12 oz they go up in 2 OZ increments they
are all actual buttons the button to increase the strength of the coffee is
tactel as well as the power button it is very very simple. I use it for
things like my coffee, and I even brew iced tea in it and just Brew the tea
K-Cup over ice. I just love the thing! Also I saw some of their newer
models since mine the k select came out last year I think or at the end of
2017, but I looked at the newer models that have come out of this year and
they all seem to be very button and tactical Orion it. I guess after the
2.0 thing, cited people also started complaining. So I think you'll have a
pleasant time finding a new one.