[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instant pot

Dishon Spears dspears at cocenter.org
Wed Jun 5 22:47:13 UTC 2019

I think that you can also reset the Instant Pot too.  I think that you hold down the cancel button for about 10 seconds and then the pairing button for the same amount of time.  That should fix the connecting issues.

Dishon Spears
Home Management Instructor
Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  229
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook Twitter YouTube