[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Thermometer for meet oven?

Shannon Bartch shannon at bartchroofing.com
Tue Feb 18 20:24:28 UTC 2020

Hello list,

I don't write often but I thought this might be a place to ask my question.

Does anyone know of a Thermometer for meet  that can be used in the oven or
grill?

I would love to have one that I can use as a blind person.

I am thinking that it would probably be one that is Blue tooth to an app on
the phone.

I have had a couple but the app didn't work very well for voice over on the
iphone.

Has anyone on this list had any luck with meat thermometers that will tell
you the internal temp of meet while cooking?