[Small-Appliance-Cooking] very basic instant pot questions

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 06:39:16 UTC 2020

Hi, Dean, do you have the AIRA app on your phone?  I just suggest you might
try using the app to navigate through the buttons and view the settings that
each function starts out with with an AIRA agent. There are several versions
of the instant pot and I don't they all have their buttons set up the same
way.  If you don't currently have an account with AIRA, you can use it for
free for 5 minute intervals. Also, if you could tell us which instant pot
you have, maybe someone on the list has the same one and could tell you the
layout. Also, if you get the online manual for your instant pot, I think you
can find them on instantpot.com that will give you some of the basic
information you need to know about each function.

I feel like I'm not being very helpful, and apologize for that!

Best,

Charlene