[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instant Pot Smart Wi-Fi

Shannon Bartch shannon at bartchroofing.com
Thu Jun 25 01:11:08 UTC 2020

Hi can't sware to this because I don't have one. You may need to get and app
for the instant pot?  You may need to set up an account?

Then see if there is a instant pot skill in the alexa app skills section and
enable the skill. There may be a requirement to link the account?Not sure
since I don't have one. Then tell your  alexa devices to discover new
devices and see if she can find it.

It could be that easy.

I have the Whirlpool smart appliances oven, microwave, washer and dryer and
dishwasher, and this is how they work.

The Whirlpool appliances will work with alexa but they don't have to. You
can control them with the app.

My Wemo Crock pot works this way. Alexa doesn't work my crock pot but the
app on my phone will.

Hope it might help.

Shannon