[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Instant Pot Smart Wi-Fi RE: Small-Appliance-Cooking Digest, Vol 23, Issue 3

Dishon Spears dspears at cocenter.org
Mon Jun 29 20:23:51 UTC 2020

There is the app called remote control for smart wfy and this is the newest app for the instant pot and this will tell you if it is warming or everything about the pressure.

Dishon Spears
Home Management Instructor
Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  229
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook Twitter YouTube