[Small-Appliance-Cooking] need idea for new toaster oven

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 19:20:01 UTC 2020

Go to Amazon.com, and type "4 slice toaster oven" into the search
field.  You will get dozens of results, most of which are good, old
fashioned mechanical models with simple to set knobs.  For instance,
Amazon sells the Black & Decker 4 slice toaster oven, model TO-1705 for
a very affordable $30.  It has three mechanical knobs for temperature,
mode and timer which can be labeled with tactile markers at strategic
points around the knobs.  I have been using a similar model for years.
Hamilton Beach Oster, Bella and KitchenAid also make mechanical toaster
ovens.

https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-Controls-Stainless-TO1705SB/dp/B071K1KM3Z/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=black+decker+4+slice+convection+toaster+oven&qid=1583693525&sr=8-3

Gerald