[Small-Appliance-Cooking] need idea for new toaster oven

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:35:20 UTC 2020

I have the Cuisinart Tob 40 and love it.  It has knobs, and it is pretty blind friendly.  You do have to remember where things are especially the temperature setting you have it on since the knob is easily bumped, but I like it.  I do have the diagram someone made for me of the functions and temperature settings as well.
Jordan