[Small-Appliance-Cooking] InstaPot with Alexa

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue May 26 13:21:29 UTC 2020

Yes they are on wi fi.
Yes she can work the pot, I just don't know how to set it up all of the way.
I love the pot and use it all of the time with Ira helping me set the timer.
If there is another way to work the timer with out help I can set my own.
Just some thoughts.
I love doing the cooking on the jpressure cooker.
Dar