[Social-sciences-list] Citation managers.

Faiz Rasool faiz7r at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:12:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering that  what citation managers, if any, other list members
have had success with? I do not have access to any professional citation
manager such as endnote. It would be  interesting to learn the strategies
list members used to go about managing citations both in-text citations and
reference list. I've hear that from Ms. Word 2007 word has a citation   tool
build in to it, but I've not been able to figure it out how It works.

Regards,

Faiz.