[Social-sciences-list] Seeking References on Braille Reading/Perception

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Aug 25 09:35:14 UTC 2012

Hi All,
  I was curious if anyone here might know any information on the following.

  I am teaching a course this semester on psycholinguistics and will be covering speech, text, sign, and Braille perception.

  One of the assignments for the class is to write a critical review of a paper in the field (this is an intro-level course) on the topic.

  Because Braille is the one I am least familiar with,in terms of research, I was wondering if anyone here could point me to one or two moderately basic (these are advanced undergraduates) papers in the field.

  Any thoughts or references would be wonderfully appreciated!
Warm regards,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu