[Social-sciences-list] Welcome and Introductions

Faiz Rasool faiz7r at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:09:29 UTC 2012

Trevor,

This is Faiz Rasool. I've just started working on my PHD  in Sociology at
University of Karachi, Pakistan. My   research is in the interdisciplinary
field of environmental behavior research. The focus of my research is
everyday environmental behaviors of individuals. My variables of  interest
are  mainly social and psychological predictors of environmental behaviors
e.g. awareness, concern, and ascription of responsibility. The design of my
research is mix method. I'm  conducting focus groups and later on I'll use
the findings of FGDs for questionnaire development. Since you're  and my
research areas are somewhat similar, I wonder would it be ok  for you if we
can correspond off-list as well?

Regards and all the best for your PHD journey,
Faiz.