[Social-sciences-list] Welcome and Introductions

Candice Chapman chapman.candicel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:00:21 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Candice Chapman and I'm a recent graduate of Mississippi State University. My undergraduate studies consisted of a program in Educational Psychology with a concentration in Counseling. I plan to continue my education once I'm done with training and get my Master's in School Counseling. My ultimate goal is to be a high school guidance counselor.

I look forward to talking with you all.

Regards,

Candice Chapman