[Social-sciences-list] Welcome and Introductions

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Jul 23 19:00:49 UTC 2012

Hi,
  Sadly, yes, there is one called Pica which is an eating disorder most
often observed in infants. Since I have been away from Clinical fore a while
I do not want to try to define it since I do not recall the specifics. Also,
I had read papers during my clinical dissertation work that presented
studies involving three to five year olds who showed eating-based concerns
regarding fear of being fat.
Many thanks,
Christine