[Social-sciences-list] introduction

Mary Ellen Ottman meottman at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 02:31:43 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Mary Ellen Ottman, and I am not in the field of research, either.
My background is visual disabilities and rehabilitation counseling, but I
have a strong interest in this area. Arielle, you are doing what I have been
dreaming of; you are researching the factors that influence employment
outcomes for those of us who are blind or visually impaired. I am going to
take your survey, and I hope that you will be able to share the results when
you have everything compiled. What a great dissertation this should make!
Please let me know if I may assist in any way.

Take care!
Mary Ellen