[Social-sciences-list] Looking for Inexpensive or Free Screen Reading Software

David bell davidbell at musfiber.com
Sat Sep 1 14:36:11 UTC 2012

Hi Christine,

My understanding is for Windows the way to go is:

http://www.nvda-project.org/

If you have continual access to the internet, you can also use on a limited
basis:

www.satogo.com

Hope that is what you need. Of course, Apple has a good screen reader built
in for their products. There are also screen readers for Linux that I think
are no cost. My focus has been Windows. So I don't have details on much
else.