[Social-sciences-list] Note of Thanks

Mazhar Mughal mazharmughal1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 06:42:47 UTC 2013

Hi Christine and friends
I have recently completed my PhD, and have now begun this painful process of job seeking. Have applied to close to fifty places so far, mentioning each time blindness in the cover letter. Have got only two interview calls so far. Can't say if it is due to this factor or general job market conditions.
                kind regards                        Mazhar