[Social-sciences-list] Professionals represented on list?

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Aug 5 22:48:48 UTC 2013

Yes, that is related to my work, though my theoretical framework was based
on that of Engle and Conway's work. It is somewhat similar just a more
up-to-date model.
Have a wonderful evening,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss
related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general
research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review
services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com