[Social-sciences-list] Schedule A hiring Authority

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 18:52:52 UTC 2013

   I am also remorseful for the wasted potential for war cause it only
serves to destroy not to create anything. For example, my ancestors
are native american and lived threw the Trail of Tears that was ethnic
cleansing in the U.S. For as long as irrationality determines policy
or justifies opression without objectivity that these things will keep
occuring for a indeterminant ending cause war is blooming in Syria,
North Korea and perhaps Venezula just never know about these sorts of
things.

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
Email: peterqwolfe at gmail.com
"If you don't stand for something you're willing to fall for anything."
-- Stand up for your rights --
Bob Marley