[Social-sciences-list] qualitative research - question regarding software

Sylvie Lirette lirettesylvie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:04:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Sylvie, and I am a PhD student in social work at the
University of Ottawa, ON, Canada. During my thesis research project, I
am expected to be using a qualitative research software such as Nvivo,
to classify and analyze my date. Does anyone know if Nvivo is
accessible for people who are blind? Does any other qualitative
research software exist that would be accessible for blind students?

Thanks,

Sylvie