[Social-sciences-list] A JAWS Related Inquiry

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:50:13 UTC 2013

I've used the speech schemes too, and you can get it to change the
voice tone when something is bolded or italicized and to announce
every time the font changes. It's somewhat helpful, but I still prefer
to have a reader check this stuff, not only because I think it's a
little faster for them but also because there have been times when no
matter how many times I try to get rid of bolding, underlining, etc.
it still gets messed up.
Arielle