[Social-sciences-list] Good opportunity for people with disabilities with the Air Force!

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 07:14:04 UTC 2013

Hey!

    Check out url:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/343003500 for an
opportunity that seems doable for a person with a disability like us.
If your looking for a job and don't mind the military life, then this
isn't that bad of a entry level job at all. I'd also like to hear on
your entry level job ideas or jobs on political science majors too.
Thanks for any feedback with any ideas too on my end.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
Email: peterqwolfe at gmail.com
"If you don't stand for something you're willing to fall for anything."
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley